Learning English my way

Learning English my way


Like o many people, I started learning English when I was 5. In that moment I didn’t like it because I didn’t understand anything while the teacher was talking. I grew up and I started 1st of ESO and I didn’t have any idea about English because in my school we didn’t study grammar, we only studied vocabulary and songs. 

Let's Speak English Santander - Home | Facebook
Since I was 7, my grandmother always has told me that I could go to a private English school but I didn’t like learning languages so I didn’t go. When I started 1st of ESO I realized that i didn’t have any idea of English. In that moment I told my grandmother that I wanted to go to a private English school and she was really excited. 

At the moment I’m attending lessons in bachillerat but I go to a private school too. There I can practise things that I didn't understand at all in class and improve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SELF ASSESSMENT 1st TERM