UNIT 1 GOING PLACES
SELF-ASSESSMENT GRID
                 LEVEL                        OF
         UNDERSTANDING          AND             
  SUCCESS


 VERY  WELL (100/80%)
NOT BAD (79-50%)
NOT AT ALL (49-0%)

SPEAKING
-          Oral  Reaching a decision WINNING A TRIP




 X
Why?
Why?

READING
-          Reading Test (ZOO/PELHAM)



         X
Why?
Why?

WRITING
-          DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE



Why?
I have to improve my vocabulary.
Why?

LISTENING
-          LISTENING TEST ELECTRIC CARS



Why?
Why?
When I did the exam I didn't understant nothing. 


GRAMMAR
-          PRESENT PERFECT AND PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS



           X
Why?
Why?

VOCABULARY
-          TOPIC 1 GOING TO PLACES VOCABULARY QUIZLET



Why?
Why?
I have to study more so I could improve.
* Answer  the   “Why?”    question  in
English, Catalan or Spanish,  the  way
you feel  more comfortable

DO YOU THINK THAT FLEXIBLE GROUPS ARE USEFUL? WHY?

In general yes, but it deppends of the teacher. 


OTHER COMMENTS






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning English my way

SELF ASSESSMENT 1st TERM