FORMAL LETTER

Director
Bletchley Park
London
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing because heard that you need people that are code-breakers. So I would like to apply for this job

 I am 18 years old and I know a lot of Maths, so I think that I would be a good worker as a code-breaker. If I am not wrong, to work in this situation I have to know who to save secrets very.Well you can trust me because when somebody explains a secret to me I never say it if they don’t want to. 
As I said before, apart from knowing a lot of Maths, I like it too. So I think that it is important because I would never be bored at work and I could do the tasks really well. 

In addition, I have worked as a receptionist and my boss said that I was very responsible and a hard-worker. 

I hope you will consider my application favourably. I would be happy to attend an interview at any time is convenient.
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. 

Yours faithfully,

Carla Montano.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning English my way

SELF ASSESSMENT 1st TERM